Summer is around the corner, which means it’s time to prepare yourselves for summer event season! We’re ready for backyard barbecues, company picnics, parades, festivals, and so much more. Whether you’re throwing a shindig for your employees to have some summertime fun or participating in a community event, we have the ultimate list of summer promotional items right here.
Check it out:
- Beach Balls & Inflatables. Get the party started this summer with a beach ball that’s begging for fun. Whether it’s used as a giveaway item, for a team-building game, or for something else, it launches your logo into the spotlight. Plus, check out the latest inflatable on the scene, The Air Chair! It’s an innovative indoor/outdoor chair that fills easily and creates a luxurious relaxation spot with just a little air.
- Chairs & Seating. Look in the trunk of anyone’s vehicle and you’re bound to find the beloved folding chair. Ah, yes, the companion of many sports games, beach days, concerts, fireworks displays, parades, and so many more outdoor events.
- Coolers. They’re the heroes of chilled beverages everywhere, and we’re pretty sure everyone needs a good cooler or two. Not sure which one to choose? Check out our Ultimate Cooler Guide for help in choosing the right cooler for your brand!
- Drinkware. During the summer, drinkware reigns supreme as the most trendy, timely promotional product. We’ve got cups and water bottles galore, each one perfect for refreshing recipients during the hot summer heat. Plus, they’re unique and ready to rock your brand’s logo.
- Event Tent. Make your next company event a good one by protecting your participants from the elements with an event tent. This thing of beauty proudly (and largely) displays your logo—making it easy to spot from a distance—and will shade your guests from sun or protect your guests from rain.
- Golf. Tee up your brand for success at your next golf outing with some classy accessories. We’ve got lots of options for branded golf gear, including apparel, balls, towels, bags, and more! Suit up your foursome, or give a prize for the winner of the scramble.
- Sun Protection & Safety. Promote good skincare, prevent sunburn, and be remembered this summer with promotional sunscreen, safety kits, lip balm, and more. This way, the extra attention goes to your brand rather than their lobster-colored skin.
- Sunglasses & Accessories. Protect those beautiful baby blues from the sun’s super-bright rays with a pair of stunning shades. With 100% UV protection, recipients can spend time in the great outdoors without fear. And they’ll be thankful to your organization for looking out for them.
- Team Spirit. We’ve got spirit—team spirit, that is! Pump up your team for summer events with some new team gear they’re sure to love. Fun fact: T-shirts and outerwear are two of the most favorably received promotional items.
- Totes. We’re totes excited for all the activities we have planned for the summer, and we’ll need a good tote to carry around #allthethings. Check out our utility tote selection, which includes many durable totes and even a few beach kits. Fun fact: bags generate more impressions in the U.S. than any other promotional item.
- Towels & Beach Mats. Any beach-goers out there? (Yeah, me too.) No summer is complete without at least one trip to the beach. So, equip recipients with the beach items they need to enjoy the day! While they take in some rays, your brand will be taking in the brand impressions.
- Umbrellas & Rain Gear. Rain rain, go away, come again some other day. Although, with rain gear like this, recipients may just want more rainy days so they can strut their stuff (and perhaps jump in a puddle).
To Sum It Up…
There are a lot of fun events to celebrate this summer, and we hope this guide helps you in getting your brand maximum exposure! But remember: don’t overthink it. Make it great with timely products they’ll use all summer long, and be sure to add your own personal touches to make the biggest impact.